Friday, November 7, 2008

Kimmy's Visit in September

Kimmy came to visit me in mid-September for the Brisingr book release. We had fun playing at the Clark Planetarium in downtown Salt Lake City, at the theaters watching Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3D (recommended!!), reading one of my new favorite books (Evil Penguins), and generally just kicking it at my apartment. I just recently moved over from my Dell laptop to a MacBook... and we spent a LOT of time exploring the wonders in the Apple world, primarily PhotoBooth. I am officially addicted. I love a good PC, but my MacBook has provided ample opportunities for hilarity to be achieved. Below are some pictures exhibiting the good times that were had that completely awesome weekend.


I seriously LOVE this picture. Kimmy and I were the only ones to take this giant elevator built to fit and entire elementary school class... Opportune moment? We said yes...


Thanks for coming Kimmy!! We should do it again! Let's say... December? :0)

2 comments: