Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Who is YOUR Role Model?

Of all the notable people in the world, this quick process will help you see who you really look up to in life. It's pretty cool and totally worked for me! Try it without looking at the answers......


1)  Pick your favorite number between 1-9


2)  Multiply by 3 then


3)  Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....)


4)  You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number&.


5)  Add the digits together


Now Scroll down ..............





Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:





1. Einstein


2. Nelson Mandela


3. Abraham Lincoln


4. Helen Keller

 
5. Bill Gates


6. Gandhi


7. George Clooney


8. Thomas Edison


9. Jessi Hales


10. Abraham Lincoln




I know....I just have that effect on people....one day you too can be like me.... :-) Believe it!



P.S.  Stop picking different numbers. I am your role model, just deal with it!!!!

4 comments: