Monday, January 5, 2009

44 Randomnesses

1. Do you like blue cheese? It doesn't like me. Makes my mouth blister...
2. Have you ever smoked? Nope, and don't ever plan on it either.
3. Do you own a gun? Nope.
4. What flavor kool-aid was your favorite? Purplesaurus Rex... I miss it.
5. Do you get nervous about doctor appointments? Not really... I actually LOVE going to the dentist. (Weird, I know.)
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I try to avoid them at all costs.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas and It's a Wonderful Life - tied.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk
9. Can you do push ups? Yes.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My Black Hills Gold CTR ring from my parents.
11. Favorite hobby? Reading. I've recently found a serious love for sewing...
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Only sometimes. ;0)
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I have a tendency to freak out in situations I can't control... but I'm getting better.
14. Middle initial? M
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I'm crazy-tired, and glad to be back to "life as usual". I kinda wish I was going on the Hawaii business trip, even though I don't want my first "Hawaii" experience to be "business". I got spoiled the last few months and am really missing my family right now.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Milk, water, hot chocolate...
17. Current worry? Getting new tires on my car.
18. Current hate right now? Always money.
19. Favorite place to be? Curled up in front of a fire reading. (Lately my couch does just dandy since I don't have a fireplace...)
20. How did you bring in the new year? Drinking Martinelli's with Kimmy and calling Mom and Dad to yell "Happy New Year!"
21. Where would you like to go? Right now? Back to bed. In general... Travel is always good, where ever you go!
22. Name three people who will complete this? Probably Julie. Possibly Kimmy. Anyone else??
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, blue fuzzy ones with brown bows.
24. What shirt are you wearing? My new Mervyn's close-out shirt - the pale blue one with crazy fun sleeves.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Not really a fan.
26. Can you whistle? Yes, have been able to since I was really little.
27. Favorite color? Black. Blue. Brown. (I'm not color-picky, but those are the ones I wear most.)
28. Would you be a pirate? Depends on the cap'n.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower. But I sing a TON in my car...
30. Favorite girls name? Caylee (even before she was my niece)
31. Favorite boys name? Aiden.
32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Watching
Saturday's Warrior last night with some friends for the first time in over 10 years...
34. What vehicle do you drive? 2006 Toyota Corolla - AKA - the Pearl!
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Sprained ACL.
36. Do you love where you live? For the most part.
37. How many t.v.'s do you have in your house? Two... but only one's hooked up.
38. Who is your loudest friend? Gretchen. But that is SO not a bad thing!
39. Do you have any pets? Pinky and the Brain (catfish), Othello (betta), and Puck (ivory snail) - Hamlet died. :0(
40. Does someone have a crush on you? I'm sure I would be the last to know. 
41. Your favorite book? I gave this some good thought... but I don't think I can pick just one. I really just love books!
42. Do you collect anything? Books, thimballs, magnets...
43. Favorite Sports team? BYU Cougar Football 2007
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Jessica's Theme Song (from Man from Snowy River)

1 comment:

  1. good one. I want to watch Saturday's Warrior! I didn't know you liked the name Caylee - with a C or a K? I have to admit that I like it too! :o)

    ReplyDelete