Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything = 42

Got this from Gretchen – Haven’t done one in quite a while!! Have fun! I sure did. :0D

Welcome to the new 2010 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times; that means you have lots of friends. You can change the answers or copy and paste. Have fun and be truthful!

1. What is your occupation right now? Marketing Assistant

2. What color are your socks right now? Black (a fairly normal occurrence…)

3. What are you listening to right now? 95.7 The WOLF & the humdrum sounds of my office

4. What was the last thing you ate? Yogurt, Do-si-dos and my morning infusion of crushed ice (shocker, I know)

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yuppers

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Bailey

7. Do you like the person who sent this? Uh… SCHYESS!! (Love ya, Gertch!!)

8. How old are you today? 28 years, 4 months, 3 days, 10 hours, 42 minutes… uh…

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Football – American Style (and let’s be honest… only BYU)

10. What is your favorite drink? Ice (Does this qualify?)

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Anoop. But I’ve permed it 2 times too many. (I was 8…)

12. Favorite food? La comida Mexicana: enchiladas de queso, frijoles y arroz

13. What is the last movie you watched? Despicable Me (Funny as heck!!)

14. Favorite day of the year? The fourth Thursday in November, tied with the Sunday following the full moon which falls on or after vernal equinox.

15. How do you vent anger? I always vent, but sometimes it leads to me washing my “windows”… or playing a good game of ultimate.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? The wind-up puppy I got from Dad when July was born that played, “How Much is That Doggie in the Window.”

17. What is your favorite season? Cold

18. Cherries or Blueberries? HOLY CRAP!!! THIS IS A QUESTION?? Seriously, wow… (BWAHAHA! I just noticed something and would like to explain my thought process that elicited this reaction. I’m not wearing my glasses, so I thought it said Cherrios... and let’s be honest, what kind of comparison is “Cherrios or Blueberries”? I also might be a little tired… but still… I’m gonna say cherries if they’re fresh, otherwise, neither. :0)

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Fo’ sho’! I always liked these things. :0)

20. Who is the most likely to respond? Not Gretchen. She already did.

21. Who is least likely to respond? Uh… I’m gonna go with Gretchen on this…

22. Living situation? Quick, as opposed to dead. Generally the better way to be, I’ve found.

23. When was the last time you cried? Sunday. Always Sunday.

24. What is on the floor of your closet right now? Shoes

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Funny, but I’ve not decided who I’m sending it to yet… So… No comment.

26. What did you do last night? Read. Fill up one of my bookshelves *finally*! (My room is not “settled” until my books are.)

27. What are you most afraid of? Being left alone

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? In-n-Out: Double meat, grilled onions, no tomatoes, extra lettuce. Absolutely NONE of that American processed yellow crap you *think* is cheese.

29. Favorite dog breed? Labrador retriever

30. Favorite day of the week? Again with the Sunday… followed closely by Saturday

31. How many states have you lived in? Two

32. Diamonds or pearls? Sapphire and Moonstone

33. What is your favorite flower? Daisies and carnations

34. If you could have only one CD forever which would it be? Right now, probably Daughtry.

35. If you could live anywhere for a year where would it be? The UK or Australia

36. If you could have one super power which would it be? The ability to help people feel better (Probably the coolest thing about the Twilight series is Jasper’s power, and I have to admit that it would be awesome to have that ability!)

37. If you could have two super powers what would the other one be? Flight

38. What would be your dream job? I’m going with Gretchen and saying FBI Profiler. (I’m not addicted to Criminal Minds or anything…)

39. What is your favorite non-fiction book(s)? The BoM

40. What is your favorite fictional book(s)? This would be like asking a grandparent to pick their favorite grandchild… Too many, too varied, each special to me.

41. What is the last book you read? Believe it or not, I’m still chewing on War & Peace, but I’m starting David Baldacci’s Divine Justice tonight!

42. If you were running for president of the world what would your platform be? The Tools to Find Happiness – no matter who you are, where you are, or what you’re dealing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment