Friday, March 20, 2009

Bring Spring!

I've been watching my flower boxes outside for the past few weeks and was so excited yesterday to see my bluebells had bloomed! Spring is officially here! As much as I love the winter months, the beauty that comes with the first snow and the holidays celebrating gratitude and giving, I am so excited right now for spring!

I was babysitting last weekend and took my friend's son to the farm near my house. It was awesome to see all the new little lambs wobbling around! Spring is definitely a season of new beginnings and new life... and tons of flowers... all building up to Easter! My sister painted this for my birthday last week and it really emphasizes what I've been feeling recently... (Thanks Julie!!)

HOPPY SPRING EVERYONE!!

2 comments:

  1. AMEN SISTA!!! I can't even tell you how ridiculously happy my tulips are making me. Now if it would just stay warm...

    ReplyDelete