Monday, October 5, 2009

Famous... er... Something...

So, the company I work for just started featuring corporate employees in the newsletter that goes out to all of our customers as well as everyone internally. Guess who got featured in the first one - oh, yah. Me! I wasn't super thrilled about having my-magazine-self sent all over the United States... but it didn't turn out soooo bad (just omit the parts that talk about how much I love working there - typical media - I really said everything else ;0):

Jessi
has a secret: her hair color is natural! Born in Camarillo, California, but raised in the San Francisco East Bay area, she is the oldest of three girls. She earned a bachelor of arts degree in English from Brigham Young University—and STILL loves to read! “My ideal day (when not at LifeVantage) would be spending time in the mountains with friends and family, but also having plenty of time to read,” she says. Her current read? “The Lord of the Rings” by J.R.R.Tolkien.

Jessi plays the flute; she has studied it for approximately 18 years. She has a 2 ½ gallon fish tank that is home to betta fish, cat fish and ottocinclus fish. She looks to Shakespeare for inspiration for their names. “I have a betta fish named Othello and his predecessor was Hamlet, because Hamlet is my favorite Shakespearean play.”

Other favorites include the movie “Just Like Heaven,” ballroom dance, travel, and working in the Customer Service department at LifeVantage. “I love talking to all of the distributors,” she says. “It’s fun to meet new people and get to know them. I wish everyone knew what a great place LifeVantage is to work, and how awesome the employees are. We have fun!”

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Jess--Let's see the pic now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yah! The picture of me that was sent out was the one in my post "My Favorite Place in Utah..." - a self portrait in the mountains. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo...Can I have your autograph? :0) That's pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say again that it's pretty nice! :o)

    ReplyDelete