Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just Like Old Times


Last week was a quick jog down memory lane for me.


On Wednesday, I had the chance to go over to my roommate Catherine's for dinner with her and her husband Brian. Catherine and I lived together from 2003 to 2005. It was really great relaxing for a while at their cute little house, playing catch up on a few years, and eating Catherine's GREAT food! Thanks Catherine and Brian! We need to do it again sometime!


On Saturday, I drove up to northern Utah to spend the day with Laura and her family. Laura and I were roommates from my Freshman and Sophomore years at BYU. Again, it was great to get to know Laura's husband and two kids, as well as spend time remembering SO many good times from what feels like forever ago. We went out for an eventful ;0) lunch at Winger's.



Seriously a blast! I'd forgotten how much I missed all our random fun! Thanks for a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Okay, so now you need to come see me (one of your junior year roomies)! I mean seriously, I really think WE had the most fun! Or at the very least the most quotable and story telling moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eventful...what a nice way to put it! Thanks so much for coming up, it was AWESOME!! I totally miss hanging out with you like that! We really do have to do it again. And this time, maybe not quite so eventful. All she had to do was ask for that shirt...I mean really... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I love getting together with old friends, I am always reminded of how much I love them! You can visit me too. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Speaking of reunions, Ana is (or soon will be) back in Provo, which marks the first time that all of the 2004-2005 roommates will be in the same state in years. We should all do something!

    P.S. I saw a picture of you dancing in what is probably a very pretty bridesmaid's dress at Crystal's reception and you look HOT!

    ReplyDelete