Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Diggs

So, I finally got around to taking those pictures I've promised everyone... Here's my new place:

Here is the view of my place from the street. Our parking slot is all the way to the left; there's also a little shed next to it.


Looking down at our front door and lawn from the carport...

The great and spacious...backyard! We can plant our veggies and flowers up close to the building. :0)

Floorplan - I've found this is the best way to communicate exactly how it's laid out.

Living room (please ignore the boxes)...

Dining room, complete with table and freezer.

Left side of kitchen, with back to dining room.

And the rest of the kitchen...

This is my favorite...probably because it's finished. This is the bathroom...
(Isn't it cute!?!?)

So, there 'tis. I've been living there for a little over a week now and I'm loving it. The location is awesome - I cut my commute in half. Plus I'm right in the middle of a city much like the one I grew up in...feels a little more like home!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I like it! Very cozy. How come you got the bigger closet? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sharing the picts! It looks awesome!!! Hopefully I will get to come see it for real sometime soon!

    <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the bigger closet because I have so much junk! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! What a nice place! I also noticed you hogging the closet space... :0) Cute shower curtain too! I am excited to see you...we still need to decide what to do...

    ReplyDelete