Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Best Day

I attended one of the sweetest events of my life just a little over a week ago. Crystal is one of my dearest friends. She met Alex in a ballroom dance class on BYU campus in May...and things just kinda took off from there. As the Maid of Honor, I had the opportunity to plan and host Crystal's Bridal Shower on August 7th, as well as to attend the sealing in the Provo Temple, the luncheon at the Chef's Table, and the reception on August 23rd.


Alex and Crystal Blodgett

Provo Temple Grounds

Back of the Dress

Bride with her Maids - Consisting of his sisters, her sisters, and me

(I can't even tell you how many times I was asked if I was Alex's sister... :0)

The Happy Couple

At the end of the night, as things were winding down and Mr. & Mrs. Blodgett were preparing their departure, a bunch of us single friends had a blast dancing the rest of the night away. It was a day of celebrating from start to fininsh! It truly was a "best" day in my life!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know until a few days ago that you were in a wedding. We need to talk more. :o/ Meeting in May and married in August? That's my kind of gal! I love the bridesmaids dresses too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful in that picture! Glad you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture with the girls in the blue dresses! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete