Thursday, September 18, 2008

Colors in Concert!!

After hiking Timp, Josh and I went to watch BYU sweep UCLA at Legends Grill. Cougs are really in for a great season if they keep this up; UCLA hasn't been shut out in about 80 years. BYU will be on the UCLA record books for a long while after their 59-0 domination of UCLA!
Getting out of Provo was a bit of a disaster; it took me an hour and a half to get from Provo to Murray - it usually only takes 35 to 45 minutes. I got home just in time to clean up a little and head out to the Colors concert at the Sandy Amphitheater.
Rachael and I sat way in the back of the Amphitheater - mostly because I didn't want to climb over too many people and I was already having difficulty moving my legs. Sitting up that far was really nice because Rachael and I got to stand up and dance without really bugging anyone behind us. It was seriously a blast! (And yes, I do look slightly crazed at this point, but I had been up for 36 hours...)
And Laura - I thought about you all night! Wish you could have been there, so I'm banking on next year's concert! :0) And in case you were wondering...Ryan was barefoot and Russ is now married!

4 comments:

  1. Jessi! I didn't know you had a blog! I just found it... Looks like you're doing fun things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 36 hours? You're lucky you even remember the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous that you got to see them in concerrt. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so there next year!! I was totally thinking about the concert that day too. They are so great...I had forgotten about the barefoot thing. :0) I'll start brushing up on my Colors so we can rock out next time.

    ReplyDelete