Monday, November 23, 2009

All for the Love of Burger

So, I'm officially more than just a little bit excited that they finally managed to get In-n-Out in Utah. I would probably rate up on the "obsessed" scale... The first two locations north of St. George (Orem and Draper) opened at 9:30am Thursday, November 19th, 2009. So, I of course spent my lunch to see what the line was like... These are all pictures I took with my camera phone and uploaded to Facebook. I've included my original comments:

Yah, buddy!

So, the drive thru line was at least 30 cars long... and the walk in line probably as many people... So... maybe for dinner! At like 11 or 12 tonight...


How long will YOU wait for the best hamburger? Yes. I'm doing it. Listening to "Simply Irresistable" on Jack FM. Seems fitting. :o)

This from the In-n-Out worker that told me the estimated wait is 90-105 minutes. Done. I didn't even wait that long for Harry Potter VII...

These are the cones and cops directing traffic... The car in front of me has California plates and a border that says "Simply Satisfied". The car in front of them... yah, they're watching a movie - looks like An American Tale. I just got handed a slip of paper that has my order on it... :o)

Almost 2 hours later... and I'm finally entering the *real* drive thru. And yes, I brought a book.


:o)



Yes. Yes I did.

Just a little over 2 hours... and worth every minute!

So, yes. I am irrevocably and *almost* uncontrollably addicted to a hamburger and fries... of a certain variety.

5 comments:

  1. You're so crazy! You like it too much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hysterical. Somethings are worth a couple of hours though! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! Jessi you are awesome! I'm glad you got your burger! I wish we had an in-n-out here, we really need one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I am so jealous! I tried really, really hard to convince Gerrit that we *needed* to drive to Utah for burgers. He reminded me we were going to California for Christmas and I could probably wait. True, but still jealous :)

    ReplyDelete