Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 19: A Talent of Mine

Music. I've described my passion for music before, but I think that a great part of my passion for music and my natural abilities to hear music, feel music, and play music are God-given gifts. I know that I am supposed to use my musical abilities to touch the lives of others. And for me there isn't a more powerful way I know of how to communicate my testimony than when I am playing a special musical number in church on my flute. I know the Spirit teaches and flows through the words and melodies of good music. And I know that it is often through music that my Heavenly Father speaks to me. It is the least I can do to share my passion with others. There is a freedom that comes with all forms of creation, a way of expressing things we cannot otherwise express. That is what music is to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment