Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 6: 20 of My Favorite Things

In no particular order (well, maybe some... more like a free-association order):
  1. My Family
  2. My Friends
  3. Books
  4. Ice Flakes
  5. Campfires
  6. My New Sherpa Blanket
  7. Kitties
  8. Birds
  9. Basically Every Dairy Product
  10. Naps
  11. Sundays
  12. Music
  13. Temples
  14. Long Drives in the Black Pearl (Translation: My Car)
  15. Ultimate Frisbee
  16. The Beach, the Forest & the Mountains (All in On Day!)
  17. Holidays
  18. Rain
  19. Fresh Snow
  20. Hot Cocoa
Okay, I know I forgot things... but it's not " An Exhaustive My Most Favorite 2o Things Ever In the Whole Wide World". Because then I could go on for days... literally...

These just happen to be the first 20 I thought of. :0)

1 comment:

  1. Hot cocoa would be closer to the top of my list. :) But a lot of things are the same.

    ReplyDelete