Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 28: What's In My Purse

Question of the Year: What isn't in my purse?
Answer: Not the kitchen sink. But that's about all that's not in there...

This is an exhaustive list of items in my purse when I left for work this morning:

Clutch/Wallet
Checkbook
A Quart-sized Ziploc Bag with Coupons and Gift Cards (Whoa! and a Sees 1-Pound Gift Certificate… Totally forgot that was in there!)
House & Car Keys
Work Keys & Badge
Temple Locker Key
Peppermint Oil
Orbit Bubblemint
5 Cobalt Gum
Mirror
Cell Phone
Camera
iTouch in its Pouch
iTouch Headphones
2 MicroSD Adapters
Sunglasses
Eye Glass Carrying Case
2 Eye Glass Cleaning Cloths
Hair Clip
Mini Advil Bottle (with Tylenol, Ibuprofen and – ironically – only 1 Advil)
2 fl. oz. Bottle of Bath & Body Works Velvet Tuberose Body Lotion
PetSmart Pet Perks Card (not in my wallet, so listed separately)
4 Pens
1 Highlighter
First Aid Kit (Bandaids, gauze, sterilized cotton swabs, cough drops, alcohol wipes)
Personal Necessities Pouch
  • Neosporin
  • Face Cream
  • Comb
  • Lipstick (What? I never wear lipstick! Weird.)
  • Mascara
  • Pocket Knife
  • BrushPicks
  • Tampons
  • Hair Elastic
  • Hand Wipes
  • Nail Clippers
  • Arbonne Skin Conditioning Oil
  • Salt (??)
Perfect Shot (Sonia O’Brien)
The Book of Mormon (one of the mini ones…)
Chocolate (2 Mini Almond Joy, 1 Mini PayDay, 1 Mini Reeces)
A Printed Map Locating the Bridal Shower I’m Attending Tonight

6 comments:

  1. How big is your purse? Also, I am so jealous of that See's gift certificate. No See's in Idaho Falls, sad day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl. That's gotta be a big purse! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! That's a very sad day!

    My purse isn't super huge... Definitely not as big as my grandma's was notorious for being (pretty sure she had a full tool set in hers).

    I just measured it. It stands 9 inches tall, is 4 inches front to back, and 13 inches wide. 468 cubic inches (which sounds huge). I have 2 criteria for selecting a purse: Only one main compartment and it has to fit a book. So it works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe...mine's a mess! Hope things are going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm... Quick question from the bleechers of your life. Do you walk leaning because of all the stuff you carry in your purse; or do you have another bag you carry to equal out the weight difference? Just checking. I'll get back to my seat now. ;oP Love you Jester!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bleachers WHATEVER!! There is no sidelines with you. ;0) I do my best to keep myself balanced, but that is usually accomplished by having my purse migrate shoulders. So if I'm walking hunched or with a limp, that has more to do with my uneven legs, and thus my totally messed up back... Not my mini-ton purse. Hahaha! Miss ya tons, Gretel!

    ReplyDelete