Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 3: My Favorite Television Program

The following provides proof that I am capable of making some concrete decisions in my life:

I am incredibly - and unequivocally - in love with Chuck.


There is something so perfect about the Stanford IT drop-out, who is employed at the fictional equivalent of the BestBuy Geek Squad (i.e. BuyMore Nerd Herd), that - through a series of "right-place right-time" circumstances - becomes first a National Security asset and then later the spy no one ever thought it possible for him to become. It's the perfect balance of the geek-next-door meets clandestine-spy-world... and I LOVE IT!! (I'm sure the Zachary Levi influence is only a minor arm-twister, but it helps. Let's face it... he's just adorable! And apparently not photogenic... at least not here... ;0)

So, officially, I have a date every Monday night, promptly at 8/7 central, with Chuck. His imagination for dating options is fairly unoriginal... Mostly we just sit in my living room. Sometimes we eat. He gets a little melodramatic sometimes, and he always finds a way to get himself in trouble, inciting some form of subterfuge. Sometimes Mom chaperons, but then he usually brings his friends.

But all else aside, what gets me every time, and has me completely hooked, is his unprecedented ability to make me laugh. And there really is nothing better than a good laugh.

1 comment:

  1. We also love Chuck. Have you seen Leverage? (on TNT, but not currently in season). I think you would like it.

    ReplyDelete